d22 heater

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweak'e

Staff member
Reaction score
anyone got any info on changing the heater core in a d22.

i'm not getting any heat out of it. very little water is running through it when i put the hose on it and it takes a lot of effort to blow through it. so i'm picking its fairly well blocked.

what about disconnecting the inlet and outlet hoses and fit a temporary outlet hose plus use a garden hose on inlet to blast the heat core out. maybe abit of the extra pressure might just clear pout the core .

tried that. bugger all water flow through it. didn't seam to change flow.
it will be interesting to see what its blocked with.

might have gelled in the heater.
or the overheating broke off bits of rust from the block and its stuck in there.

tomorrows fun job :(

Good to see your keeping her on the road ... i remeber replacing the blower fan in mine and thinking "how to get to that"..

Please post pic's on the how too.. I'll pay /"donate" to see 'em ;)

there is a write up on the fan resistor around.
i'll try to take some pics of pulling the dash out. i havn't pulled an entire dash to bits before.

i got a few pics of the engine in bits. but i had so many things on i tend to forget.

Late to the party here. But I found some coolant in the cab. Have put a water hose off a falcon on it to bypass the heater. Now the mission to get the old core out and try get a new one in before winter... any tips or tricks I need to look out for? Also best parts supplier here in auckland would be awesome cheers guys and gals

Latest posts

Back