What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fitted SPC Upper control arms to the D40, dropped off this morning for wheel alignment to 1. fix the tyre rubbing on chassis
2. fix positive camber

image-167033421.jpg

New tyres Mickey Thompson mtz 265/75/16

Clay barred, polished, sealed and waxed my stx tonneau cover i picked up off ebay yesterday. Had to drive up to Nelson bay with a trailer to pick it up. I take delivery of my 2012 ST on Wednesday.

Fitted a blanking plate to the middle of the EGR pipe, gave the air filter a good clean, sprayed a bit of contact cleaner into the air sensor and filled the tank with some Caltex diesel and drove it to Bunnings.

i let my 3 year old daughter run riot in it and she's done more than me in the last month. lol

Charged the second battery with a 240v charger for the first time in 12 months. Even without driving it far lately it hardly needed it.

Took the tray off and put my old tub back on, Now to make a cage for the tub and then get canvas on it

Why did you go back to tub? What are you going to do with the tray? What sort is it steel or aloy got pic of it?

Was alloy and i,ve sold it. Trays roomy and handy, but i prefer the look of the tub and i have plans for a alloy Cage and canvas,
Why did you go back to tub? What are you going to do with the tray? What sort is it steel or aloy got pic of it?

If you worked for me you wouldn't, everyone else would but you wouldn't!!

But that's only because you are such a superior worker I wouldn't want the others to think you were getting preferential treatment :ha:

Got sick of the standard horn so just brought a air horn for it :). Going to put the switch next to my spotties so if someone cuts me off i can choose to blind them or deafen them haha :p

Flared my arches by 30mm, moved compressor behind back seat, fitted and modified bash guards, mounted roof racks. This is over the last four days. Been busy
T54

Got sick of the standard horn so just brought a air horn for it :). Going to put the switch next to my spotties so if someone cuts me off i can choose to blind them or deafen them haha :p

Where are you going to mount the pump and horns?
My girlfriend got me air horns for chrissy so she can stop laughing at me everytime i use it.. Her focus has a beefier sounding horn..

Latest posts

Back