D40 rim offset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so just bought a stock 2009 D40 navara and am going to get a Fulcrum 1.5" lift kit and new sunraysia rims and tyres. What combo would be the best to go for? what offset would i be able to run without scrubbing. Wanting to go 32's or possibly 33's. Cheers

depends on whether you have a Thai or a Spain model
thai standard is -45mm
spain standard is -30mm

personally, i wouldn't go less than -20mm, 0 offset will have have the tyres outside the guards!

So ordered myself a 2" raw lift kit this arvo, going to get 2" body lift for clearance, looking on a site called the wheel deal for new rims and tyres, decided to go with Sunraysia 16x7's and Achilles desert hawk x-mt 285/75/16 tyres. Would this all fit together?
https://www.thewheeldeal.com.au/dynamic-steel-sunraysia-black.html That's the rims, just dont know what offset to be running.

i had -20 16x7 sunnies with 265/70 tyres, and they were almost flush with the guards, so your's might stick out a bit. ask the tyre shop to test fit first before you commit!

Latest posts

Back