133rwkw 2013 nav d40 st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanders

Reaction score
Newby here... I have read a lot of threads on here, and just wanted to share what worked for me, from the info gathered on this forum;
- EGR blank, did this first and noticed more power in the 2000-3000 rpm range
- plazmaman hot pipe replacement , reduced lag better turbo noise
- 3" inch stainless exhaust (king brown) with custom dump pipe no cat, big improvement in power and feels like it's not choking after 3000rpm
- provent catch can, keep the blow by oil out. Defs works and can see the caught oil
- k&n replacement panel filter, didn't notice to much (cleaned with compressed air thoroughly before install to eliminate as much oil as possible)
- Steinbuaur* chip, before chip I had 113rwkw after chip 133rwkw (can post dyno results)
Now I'm working on custom air intake pipe using standard box and all Aeroflow parts.

Welcome mate.

Good you have got plenty out of the forum before even posting.

Looks like you have achieved that extra power without putting the engine under much more stress.

Well done!

You gonna up the boost or upgrade the intercooler?
150 rwkw can be easily achieved

Thanks for the welcome, would like to upgrade the intercooler but struggling to find one for my model. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

showphoto.php
actually it was a 113.2rwkw

Our new 2013 D40's are more powerful in stock form than previous models... Not sure if they just upped the turbo a bit orrr?? But fuel consumption is still very very good...
140kw and 450nm I think?
So with those additions I thought he would have had more than 113kw down at the wheels...

Not sure on numbers but after having both as my personal cars in identical trim i can tell you the 140 motor poops all over the earlier ones. With the basic mods he had before the chip i don't have any problems believing 113rwkw. It's also better one fuel suing about 11lph as opposed to 13lph.

Last edited:
Don't know about that I have alot of mods and unichip running 28psi boost and 112kw at the wheels.. So I'm still not convinced

urs is 2007 nav since then stock d40 performance has tuned up a bit. facotry is 140kw at flywheel. which is 98rwkw. so with egr, hard pipe, exhaust with mod dump pipe and no cat can certainly produce 113rwkw

remember guys dyno figures can and do vary greatly between dyno's
the way a car is tied to the dyno can change figures
how a dyno is operated can change figures

your car may make 120rwkw one day
it will be different the very next day on the same dyno
even tyre pressures will affect the outcome
for example
my f6 showed 322rwkw on a dyno in Sydney where car was recently tuned
1 week later in Newcastle it read 308rwkw
nothing was changed.....except the dyno

cheers

Last edited: