140kw engine exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jnrsnav

Reaction score
Afternoon all,
Thinking about an exhaust for the nav but don't want it to be loud. Does anyone have one fitted to there 140 kW nav? If so is there any chance of some audio??

Thanks Ash

i have the Xforce 3' on my d40 and had the muffler removed to make it more meaty!
most systems with a muffler will be a touch louder then standard untill you give it a gut full

Mike, any chance of a video? I have the 140kw and looking at getting a 3' straight through...
Just wanting to see how it sounds...

(Use to have 05 D22 3L and sounded awesome)

I have a custom 2.75' on mine with no mufflers I'll try get a clip up tonight of it. Cant tell teh difference with the windows up but sounds good from outside the car

Hey batcho have u driven a navara with a 3 inch. Just not sure if I go a 2.75 or a 3 inch

I've had a 3inch on mine now for 4 weeks. When it was made he gave me choice of muffler that i got to listen to. It sounded loud enough at the time, but now it is really quiet. The only noise i can hear is the whistle when i'm off the throttle which i love.

Back