Resetting service meter?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichieDUB

Reaction score
Gday guys I'm getting my nav serviced by my brother now who is a diesel fitter, so much cheaper and he can stamp my book, but he does not have the machine to reset service meter is there a way to do it?

Its a d40 2010 st Thai built

Any info would be great thanks

There definitely is a way and it is on here somewhere. Do a search or maybe someone will come along to help. I must make sure that I write it down.

There definitely is a way and it is on here somewhere. Do a search or maybe someone will come along to help. I must make sure that I write it down.

and when we find it lets put it in the right spot.......and stick it

From memory, when you first turn on the ignition and the the service info is up just push the trip meter in and hold it.
It will then start flashing and you can turn the knob to adjust it up or down.
But you can only do it in 1000k intervals if I remember correctly.....

Anyone got ideas on why the -9999 would be flashing on startup. It wont reset and bith myself and the mechanic have been trying to work it out. Its only been like this since installing a new battery, but i dont know how the battery would effect this

RustyNav09 in my experience that -9999 will count down then your service light will come on as soon as it gets to 0/+1 ect. If it stays on -9999 not sure sorry mate.

Awesome, was just thinking on the weekend, that I gotta pull out the service manual and find out how to do that.

Thanks.

Try pulling the battery terminal again then see what happens when it resets. On the bright side it looks like you will never need to service your nav again Rusty lol....

Gday guys I'm getting my nav serviced by my brother now who is a diesel fitter, so much cheaper and he can stamp my book, but he does not have the machine to reset service meter is there a way to do it?

Its a d40 2010 st Thai built

Any info would be great thanks

my mechanic went onto youtube and it shows how to do this

Latest posts

Back