Wires through drivers door harness

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sihrc

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the forum here and navaras, just made the switch from land rover and got my self a 2006 3.0 d22 and starting the mods.

I've bought a remote central locking kit and have installed an actuator in the drivers door but I'm having a problem getting the wires from the door into the cab.

I can't seem to find the other side of the grommet in the car? I've tried poking wire through from the outside and coat hangers too but it only ever goes in about 25mm and stops.
can't see or feel what ever i stick in there.

Had a search on here already but couldn't find anything in detail. Just posts saying "install the actuator and run cables through door harness = done"

Can anyone give me some info?

It's a swine of a job. I actually pulled the boot off the door and the body and fed 2 12 guage speaker wires through. I used a coat hanger with tape on the end. If your truck had non remote central there are actually power and grounds in the window switch area.

Oh okay so you popped the boots out so you could see where they are going? I'll have to try that when I get home, thanks mate!

No mine didn't have factory remote locking but the kit I brought requires the actuator to be hooked up to it directly so I can't just plug into the loom...shame though, that would have made it sooooo much easier

Latest posts

Back