Ledgendex 3" exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw their video on YouTube and I'm not sure if it was the quality or just me but it sounded no different to stock. I wouldn't buy one personally but hey, each to their own.

I did get a 3" exhaust, and after shopping around, doing a shit tonne of research I stayed clear of the stainless. I had quiet a few exhaust shop tell me stainless exhaust are prone to cracking on Diesel engines.
I also can not justify the extra cost associated with stainless.
I bought a 3" mandrel bent aluminised exhaust with a hot dog resonator off eBay for $325 delivered. I installed it myself, took 1 hour. I was concerned that being cheap quality was going to be compromised. It wasn't, the exhaust is as good as it gets.
The performance gained is minimal, and sure as hell not worth spending $1000 on an exhaust for. It give a nice note on start up and shut down, and I love the sound of the turbo whistle, but other then that it's still very quiet.

I did get a 3" exhaust, and after shopping around, doing a shit tonne of research I stayed clear of the stainless. I had quiet a few exhaust shop tell me stainless exhaust are prone to cracking on Diesel engines.
I also can not justify the extra cost associated with stainless.
I bought a 3" mandrel bent aluminised exhaust with a hot dog resonator off eBay for $325 delivered. I installed it myself, took 1 hour. I was concerned that being cheap quality was going to be compromised. It wasn't, the exhaust is as good as it gets.
The performance gained is minimal, and sure as hell not worth spending $1000 on an exhaust for. It give a nice note on start up and shut down, and I love the sound of the turbo whistle, but other then that it's still very quiet.
Bargain!

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back