D22 ZD30di....not starting after oil change

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the replies guys....I have spoken to a few places, as soon as you mention zd30..they all say pump, I get its a weak link but I would of thought it would give some indication..ie poor fuel economy or rough running...it was perfect 760klm to a tank smooth and sweet, filters are always changed out regularly, always fill it up, buy from a place with high fuel turn over, I have another filter here although pita to remove old filter and it is currently full of fuel but will drain it and try a cleanup...cant hurt, especially if I do get a new pump, just cant get my head around the cost of install and pump...obviously made of unicorn blood and unobtainium, and really, we can put man on the moon but cant make reliable vehicles....these automakers need a right revving for there actions.

Not sure where you are located, but I'm in Adelaide & have an OBD2 reader if you need to have a check?

Thanks for the offer Kevin...but Im in Brisbane mate....will clean out tank replace all lines and if still shagged off to get a new pump

Latest posts

Back