ZD30 consult/obd android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you going on your trip mate? And how is the ECU you got from that mob over east performing. I recall you were pretty stoked with it at the time. If you are around the city any time and want to see how it works pm me mate. Likewise if you want a chat about it.
If you are going to get one do as I mentioned earlier and email Stahlcar and be sure of the unit you are getting.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reckon i might get one too.

Just remember boogieboots mentioned the obd adaptor isnt listed on the website, seems as though we need to contact the seller about this as it only fits the older consult port.

Yeah thats a bit queer. It was there when I ordered it. There is a bit of info about adapters and diy jobs on the Nissan Data Scan website. It is definitely worth visiting this site, I will see if I can find it and post the link

Yep that looks exactly like it. I couldn't get that site to load and used stahlcar. I paid 99 odd bucks, so if that is in aussie dollars that is a great deal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yep that looks like it. The OBD plug (with the wires hanging out) connects to the car and plugs into the back of the consult adapter. That description on eBay says torque works but I haven't had any luck with it. I know the dev was working on a fix but I have yet to play with it again. It says it connects but can't communicate.
If anyone else has any luck when they get one stick a post up!

Cool as. Look forward to seeing how it works out. Got a reply from stahlcar this morning saying that they stopped advertising the adaptor as it was not working for some but they were going to list it again. Perhaps due to a recent spike in enquiries!

got a reply back from stahlcar, they said the adaptor is included with the kit again.
i have already ordered the ebay one tho.

So i have it going with ndsi lite (not sure if the full version is better). Theres a few things i cant get it to read but it does the basics.
I notice the adaptor is always on with ignition off.

I wonder if there are any other apps that can retrieve more data.

I have been trying to get OBD Torque to work again lately, but no luck with that, I may join the forum and see if they can help me out. Curious what yours shows up as on your blutooth Be. Mine is listed as "Nisbie". I think a lot of the work done on Torque is done with Track Electronics adapter which is a consult plug. The Torque app looks like a lot nicer layout. It finds my adapter but cant communicate with the ECU

Had a bit of a look over the weekend.

Water temp around 80-87, battery v 13.8-14.4.
Were the main figures i noticed.

Mine was reading 38%. That was one of the things I wanted to check when I got my unit. According to Baileys Diesel expect 50 to 60 for a new pump. 20 for a dead pump. Symptoms will start to appear below about 28 (...black smoke, low on power). Check the link below.
Perhaps there are others here that can give their input as a misdiagnosed ink pump would be very expensive!

http://www.baileysdiesel.com/on-highway/nissan-navara-d22-zd30-black-smoke-low-power/

Hello to all,mines is reading 52 inj timing c/v %

Attachments

• 15181335_10157813716020338_8844139240205741905_n.jpg
    15181335_10157813716020338_8844139240205741905_n.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 111

Latest posts

Back