light switch set up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benengel

Reaction score
Hey Team, looking at changes my light switch set up. currently i have them all around the hand break lever in the 4 spots there.
can you guts send through pics off your setups

Cheers Team

Haven't got a pic but I put fog lights to the left of the steering wheel and driving lights to the right. I fit the Narva switches which are a perfect fit and look OEM.

How many switches do you have?

I've got 4 in that spot on mine too, I have 2 double USB outlets in the 2 spots under the instrument cluster and 2 more switches in the spot just under the air vent on the driver's side next to the steering wheel.

You could probably fit one down near the heat switch in the lower panel there, but you'd need a smaller switch as the Carling sized ones that fit in the other spots are too tall to fit in there.

The only thing I found with the spot near the driver's side vent is that because it is so deep, the switches don't clip in there. I just put a drop of superglue on the little tabs on the top that usually clip inside the panel (like they do on the bit near the hand brake) and they haven't moved since I put them in there probably 6 or 7 years ago...

Latest posts

Back