d40 rims on a d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay

Reaction score
Im interested in buying a set of the alloy rims that come on the d40 and was wondering if the stud pattern is the same as the d22?

short answer, no won't fit. D40's are 6x114mm and D22's are 6x139mm. If you're feeling dodgy you can get an engineering shop to re-drill the stud holes, but probably wouldn't go for that myself.....

i just like the look of them. A lot of the other rim just dont suit a 2wd ute or are to flash. At the moment ive just got the stock rims that come on the dx 2wd. What do you think would look good I'm open to suggestions

Last edited:
Would that be the same with GU Patrol wheels? Im guessing it would be.

i had a 2WD RA rodeo, threw some 17" Lenso 6 stud wheels on it and some 235/35/R17 high load tyres. Wasn't exactly legal, but with HD lowered king springs and these tyres it handled like a go kart. To my understanding, you can make it legal by using 16" rims (must be light truck rated) and 16" light truck tyres (falcon 1 tonne utes have 16" tyres so they should be readily available). Keep in mind that the tyres and wheels must match the load and speed ratings on your tyre placard sticker, and remember that insurance won't cover you if the wheels and tyres don't meet the placard requirements. You used to be able to get a mod plate to reduce the rated GVM of your vehicle in order to make lower load rated tyres legal, but I think that was stomped on pretty quickly.

got stuck in traffic next to a reasonably new patrol wagon today. alloys on that looked a little similar to d40, they'd fit d22 wouldn't they?

I'd love a set of those patrol 17" alloys on my D22 (when commonwealth bank finally release my money after their fuck ups and the dealership gives me the car)

Latest posts

Back