what size tyre fits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes570

Reaction score
hey,
i was just wondering what is the lagest size tyre that fit under my nav d22 with out doing any mods to the body. im willing to take to mud flaps of to go a bit bigger if i have to but i dont wont them to rub when i turn? iv got a old emu 2" lift kit from arb.

easy 265/75/R16
maybe even 285/75/R16 depending on how much you take off the mud flap.

wes i put a set of 31/10.5/15 MTZ's on and had problems with it touching the inner guard close to full lock. then put exactly the same lift kit on and still had the problem, only it wasent as bad. ended putting the body lift on and fixed it all. hopw this helps mate

i wasnt thinking to go to wide '31/10.5/15' i need more clarence under the diffs so i was thinking taller rather than wide. any suggestions?

well i dont know what typre of navara you run.
but most of the st'r's run 265/70/R16 which is the same size as 31/10.5.15?
why dony you want to go wider?
well go 32/10.5/15

where is it rubbing? have you gone a further offset rim?

I run 265/75/R16's with no lift kit or body lift, just cut the front flaps a little. Easy & No Rubbing at all. Running them on my STR on standard offset sunny rims.

i dont wont to go wider because i dont wont to start cutting guards out. i want more clearance under the diff but i dont know if i have to go wider to get more clearance under the diff

Latest posts

Back