tyre question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_fatman

Reaction score
I have 265/70/r16 duelers on my 03 navara with no suspension lift etc, just wondering, as i think a lift is aways off due to $$$$, what is the biggest tyre size i can fit on stock suspension, my 33/12.5/r15 maxxis bighorns are crying in the garage lol
cheers in advance
chris

yeah body lift is the way to go, i had problems with my tyres scrubbing on full lock. fitted the body lift and sorted that out. you could probally fit the 33's under now just they would scrub pretty bad, so i reckon a body lift is the way to go.

Suspension lift it, never been a fan of body lifts. Seen to many cracked floors.

Dave.

Fatman

there is another thread covering this...

I am gunna be viewed as the prince of doom, but remember ADR24 does not allow the combined rim and tyre diameter to exceed 15mm more (or less) than what is listed on the tyre placard from the factory. I am unsure what is standard fitment on a D22 but on a D40 the factory tyre is 255/70/16s thus the biggest you can go is to a 265/70/16 which is 14mm bigger.

Latest posts

Back