Standard D22 rim width?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is the standard D22 rim width 7 inches? I think it is just want to be sure. I have an 08 model.

Looking at new tyres soon and just weighing up my options, most 265/75's tend to recommend a 7.5 inch rim, but I'm hoping a 7 inch will be fine.

The other option is to pick up a set of Sunrasia's and put the new tyres on them, what are a set of Sunny's roughly? Anyone bought some recently?

STR rims are 7 inch wide.

DX rims are 7 inch wide aswell I think. I have 265/75/16 on my factory STR rims.

Well my spare is a 7 inch wide rim anyway.

Dave.

So what other vehicles (if any) share the same stud pattern as the D22? Hilux? Patrol?

From what I can gather the D22 runs a positive 40 offset but a lot of the other vehicles run 0 offset. What is the Patrol offset?

Lots of vehicles share the same stud pattern, Hilux not sure up to which year, Landcruiser up to and including 80 series, Rodeo I believe may also be 139.9/6 PCD, as for the Patrol they typcially run a 0 offset rim standard.

Ace Tyres at Tingalpa:

$310.00 fitted and balanced for 265/75R16 Mickey Thompson ATZ (4 rib) or BFG AT's.

Back