micky t,s info help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes570

Reaction score
what sort of km do people get out of the micky t.s Baja Radial MTZ 265/75R16LT. are they worth the money spent on them?

nice thread im tossing up between the MTZ and the ATZ at the moment ive got good kms out of the ATZ as y last set but lookin 4 a bit more off road if i can still get same km out or MTZ its them 4 sure

I have put 30,000km's on my MTZ's,

All got plenty of tread, the front left is wearing faster but thats my fault,

Have to rotate them soon.

Dave.

nice thread im tossing up between the MTZ and the ATZ at the moment ive got good kms out of the ATZ as y last set but lookin 4 a bit more off road if i can still get same km out or MTZ its them 4 sure

Exactly what i'm looking at doing right now on my D40.

2 of mine have about 30 or 40 thousand k on them i reckon ill get another 15k out of them.
maybe a bit less, but i also do burnouts on mine so it's not the best indicator on how long they will last.

Old thread, but I have ATZ's they have 63,000 on them and should get at least 70,000km from them. Not bad value for money, think I will try the BFG AT's next.

Mitch

Yep I've been toying with this for a while myself. If the MTZ's have been getting the same HWY km's as the AT's etc. then I may as well go with the more agressive tread.

Old thread, but I have ATZ's they have 63,000 on them and should get at least 70,000km from them. Not bad value for money, think I will try the BFG AT's next.

Mitch

G'day Mitch, any reason for changing or more for the sake of change itself?

Brad

Latest posts

Back