3" Exhausts and low RPMs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi i have just put redback 3inch exhust safari snorkel and a tunit chip would you dyno my 2005 d22

I think you might get a faster response if you went elsewhere. We haven't seen them since May and their last post was Nov 2012.

There was some trouble in the company - I've no idea what has happened to them.

I think you might get a faster response if you went elsewhere. We haven't seen them since May and their last post was Nov 2012.

There was some trouble in the company - I've no idea what has happened to them.

The person that done all the tuning and was the online presence for the company left.

Well i went with 2.5 straight through, no muffler , exhaust fitted today , he done a good job ( pics in my build thread ) , absolutely dead quiet , if you are looking for a note , this is not the way to find it !! , does feel sharper and more flighty under foot , time will tell if fuel has changed , anyone looking for one like this in Melbourne PM me as you will not get a better price , and its done in 1.5 hours while you wait
Just wondering who you used I'm in Ferntree Gully, and has your fuel economy changed at all cheers.

Unique exhausts in Barry st bayswater, and no it hasn't changed , seems to breathe a bit better , but I get very good economy anyhow , 800 - 900 a tank on a trip

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back