Turbo upgrade time

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found darkside a while back..i cannot find too much on the f55v.spoke to a few guys from malaysia who said that they were from a daihatsu truck.but thats all i know..found a few youtube vids.

Found a rebuilt gtb2260vk for about $500 thinking i might go for it.standard pressure is 2.5 bar or 36 psi but its not stressed at this point.problem is its from poland ..happy to paypal it..if it never arrives i can make a claim.anyone good with website checking? I feel they could be suspect... http://turbomaxservice.co.uk

Last edited:
The company (number 09172769) was incorporated 12 Aug 2014 as:

TURBO MAX SERVICE LIMITED
39 AVON DRIVE
NORTHAMPTON
ENGLAND

They haven't been indexed by the Way Back archive. The website was registered on 1 Sep 2014 and validated 8 Oct 2014.

They're new kids on the block, that's for certain.

What do you think it would cost to get a set of tubro headers/ turbo manifold or what ever you call it made up?

Not sure mate.i normally do that kind of work on my cars.ive seen ebay ones for around the $300 mark for a similar 4cyl.full asian jobs tho.id say thin and prone to cracking.im thinking a adapter flange for now anyway or just weld and redrill mine.

I might have one on the way soon gunning1987....possible water/meth kit and intercooler water sprayer..just working out which ones...so many choices.

Have you already upgraded your intercooler and exhaust? I'm keen to explore some new turbos setups next year.

Zorst is a fill 3'straight thru.and the cooler ive been checking over the past few weeks..for a stock cooler its maintaining a 20-30°c limit above ambient temp on a mid 30s day.unless i blow it apart ill keep it and just strap on a extra water sprayer...those temps are on a sprirted run too.

Last edited:
That is untill i find some new cooler specs that will get my outlet temps lower that what im getting now.must reread dilmah's water to air cooler findings again

4by4 should be able to give you plenty of advice on replacing broken diffs:rofl2:

Pretty keen to spend some coins tonight on a water meth kit...diesel tuner recomended the coolingmist progressive kit a while back and im still looking at it but anyone know of anything locally i can get...2nd hand? New? Or other? Open to other brands also

Latest posts

Back