Performance Chips!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

We have done quiet a few d40's but we don't always take the time to youtube everycar that comes in :(

We have just sent our module down to Torq 4x4 in Brisbane for their D40 as they are doing a weekend away with 4x4 Action. When I hear back from them I will post it onto the forum straight away.

Our modules are $1290 (10% discount for forum makes them $1160) including freight and when combined with our EGT defence system is $1645 (10% discount for forum $1480) including freight.

We offer 90 day money back guarantee and 10 year product warranty. Also full driveline warranty of new vehicles

Thanks for the info diesel samart.
A question for you and chip it with the cheaper chips that are just running higher rail pressure will it increase egts i have heard mixed opinions and am curious also with chips that extend injection timing but nothing else what effects do they have on egts also
cheers Dale

the lowering of EGT's is a direct function of increased boost. nothing else will do this from a chip.

A bigger exhaust will also positively effect EGTs. That's why other chip manufacturers suggest you to do that mod.

Read this for an explanation of EGTs and a function of increasing boost

EGT info

We do test other products all the time.

a few tests here Click here

The first one shows our chip providing the same power for MUCH less air fuel ratio ... which is better ... and uses less fuel too :)

Help with powerklick module

Hi everyone. New to the forum.
I purchased a second hand powerklick tuning module to suit my 2.5dCi D40 Navara. The module I have is part number 40016 and the loom part number is D4D-A7. Unfortunately it didn't come with any manuals or fitting instructions. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone. New to the forum.
I purchased a second hand powerklick tuning module to suit my 2.5dCi D40 Navara. The module I have is part number 40016 and the loom part number is D4D-A7. Unfortunately it didn't come with any manuals or fitting instructions. If anyone can help or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Never seen that brand untill now, at a guess it's another common rail pressure chip if so you only need to change a few connectors. But not knowing the chip you'll need to find out from the supplier or someone here that has fitted one.

Sell it on mate. Not worth the hassle let me tell you. With today's technology, get a remap.

You couldn't pay me to put a chip back in my car

Never seen that brand untill now, at a guess it's another common rail pressure chip if so you only need to change a few connectors. But not knowing the chip you'll need to find out from the supplier or someone here that has fitted one.

Thanks for the reply. It seems very similar to others I have seen. The loom seems to be the main difference as it has 4 connections to make rather than just one. I have included photos if it helps. I can work out what the jumpers will do when up and running. And I'm sure the connections are simple enough to locate. Would there be any special steps like computer resets or anything?

Attachments

• 20160624_145402.jpg
    20160624_145402.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20160624_145723.jpg
    20160624_145723.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 20160624_145428.jpg
    20160624_145428.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 71
  • 20160624_145448.jpg
    20160624_145448.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20160624_145456.jpg
    20160624_145456.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 57
Depends what you've got already and plan to do with it, generally speaking Exhaust + retune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back