D40 intercooler upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update, as mentioned before I haven't purchased a Navara as yet but am planning a purchase in the next few months. Will you still have this Intercooler mod for a D40 manual available in six months or so?

Cheers......

Boost

Soory guys of the topice but you guys seem to no a lot about the navara d 40 boost reading for the gauge were wold you tap in to get a reading, i no on the petrol motor turbo you would get it from the in take manifold is it the same for the navara. Cheers

thanks for the write up. Its good to see the development side of things.

Will have to come and talk to you guys once i take delivery of the Nav

Intercooler Mod

Hi, New to the forum but very interested in making the intercooler bigger and better. I have a 07 manual D40 with tray, steel bullbar and winch. What info do you need to supply cost for intercooler kit. Are they hard to fit, and do I need to buy anything else. Thanks

SQV can install with few item u need only....

vacum solenoid....

on off switch...

wire.....

Vacumn source from VC pump to solenoid switch then to blow off...the solenoid operate by on off switch at acc pedal...just make a holder holding the switch...while off pedal it willl engage solenoid and blow off will active...

This is my mod on my navara D4o

Attachments

• 260820101433.jpg
    260820101433.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 677
very sorry guys I am a bit slack when it comes to following all the topics I have posted in.

Yeah the intercooler kits are up and running. Have had a few issues with the thai build with the steering cooler but we get around it pretty easy.We have sold a lot and are now sold out at the moment but once we get enough interested parties again we will do another run.

It is a bit hard to have em all (all the different kits we do) in stock all the time as there is a hell of a lot of $$$ tied up in them but we try out best.

If you are interested in a kit just contact me thru here and I will get you the info you need.

I have not looked further into doing the airbox mod yet but when I get time it will happen.

Anything else happen with the blow off valve??? Interested to see if it worked.

Sorry for the delay in posting

Ok so for the BOV situation it's all in but I got a faulty dumpvalve module so it's going back this week and ill get the new one next week.. Ill post up what it sounds and looks like maybe even some instructions on how to get them working on the diesels...

Hi 4BYFOR! could you give me updates about your BOV? i saw a video on youtube
YouTube - navara with dastek unichip and HKS SSQV!!
it sounds good!
im planning on doing the intercooler mod soon.

yeh mate sure i got mine working just fine.. all you need is a BOV and a diesel dump valve which works off your TPS signal wire and it reads the negative throttle response which activates a solinoide to open using the engine vacume line.. here is a pic of my bov

IMG_1358.jpg

I'm interested

very sorry guys I am a bit slack when it comes to following all the topics I have posted in.

Yeah the intercooler kits are up and running. Have had a few issues with the thai build with the steering cooler but we get around it pretty easy.We have sold a lot and are now sold out at the moment but once we get enough interested parties again we will do another run.

It is a bit hard to have em all (all the different kits we do) in stock all the time as there is a hell of a lot of $$$ tied up in them but we try out best.

If you are interested in a kit just contact me thru here and I will get you the info you need.

I have not looked further into doing the airbox mod yet but when I get time it will happen.

Anything else happen with the blow off valve??? Interested to see if it worked.

Sorry for the delay in posting

I'm interested can you pm me with some more info please? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back