Turbo upgrade time

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the core is the exact stock one with stock impeller and stock turbine?
Just making sure.. Sorry.
Don't wanna get something I end up not being able to use

Yes stock garrett gt2056v...water cooled tho...should be the same.
What parts do you want.i can do a complete core (in peices)...the shaft and brass journal are cooked

I dont know how that works but just let me know...i can always pack it in a box and ship it over via the local post here.

Hey finally got an opportunity to take these 2 pictures of the dawes valve I've got.

uploadfromtaptalk1446560364359.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1446560399945.jpg

Basically the blue hose off the top is tee-ed off from the boost line coming from the intake manifold. The bottom is intercepting the line going directly to the diaphragm of the vnt actuator.

Hey finally got an opportunity to take these 2 pictures of the dawes valve I've got.

View attachment 21125

View attachment 21126

Basically the blue hose off the top is tee-ed off from the boost line coming from the intake manifold. The bottom is intercepting the line going directly to the diaphragm of the vnt actuator.

I recommend you put a cable tie or small hose clamp on that Dawes valve high pressure hose. It could blow off especially when it gets hot.

Hey buddy how's it going? Just done my suspension and steps. Now I'm ready to get serious on the engine bay.

Custom oil catch can
Intercooler from forefront industries
3" custom exhaust
Bluespark chip

These are the things in my shopping list. Hope it comes well together!

Latest posts

Back