chipit chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well no wonder you had no idea what I was talking about. It all makes sense. So in name the only similarity is the model designation eg Dominator xxx.

I can get back in my box now :)

Hope it all works out well.

Correct. Dominator was the name I told Justin to use. He wanted to call them CHIP IT "EXTREME". I told him it was a shit name LOL

Anyway. we have a WHOLE lot of work ahead of us. I know we have a job also at convincing the masses that its different and new and right ... it will take time but at least one after another it heads in the right direction.

And in the process if I can help others, why not. Its not all about money. Not in my books anyway.

Thanks Joe and others. I appreciate you guys asking sensible questions. Otherwise I wouldn't know what is being discussed out there.

Cheers

I ended up selling mine. Was good chip but chewed bulk fuel. So had to let it go.. Buy another if i got great fuel eco out of it.

Oilad, it wasn't tuned right I guess or there was an issue with it.

Performance modules, when tuned right, don't make the engine use more fuel.

Not in my experience. In D40 Nissans there are many reasons why fuel uses is an issue.

Apparently i had one of the old ones which was a good chip. The bloke out here that was selling them updated the programs. Had it on tune 4 but wen i decided it was taking to much fuel i tuned it down bit more to 1 an still same result.. Wel since i got me cooler put it in. I should have kept it an got a proper tune..

Chip tuning
May I suggest to stop further confusion that you stop promoting your product in this thread
people were complaining about chip it in this thread and since you are no longer chip it ??

Start a new thread and introduce your new company
tell us all about your new improved products
if any chip it queries/complaints arise on the new thread we can redirect them to this thread

cheers

Last edited:
I agree with Sparra best to leave sleeping dogs lye.Oiled your old girl was chuffing smoke like a steam train at the muster,something wasn't right.
HJ

Yea it was the chip apprently. More power more fuel. Wat i got told. Took the chip off an she all good. Dnt mind the power an black soot ha. But cant be good for the injectors..

Latest posts

Back