no limit tuning power chip ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed my ChipIt last week.

Made 24% power at torque increases ! But most of all fixed my erradic idle and cars drives super smooth. Made 110RWKW on only tune 5 setting.

RObert from Chipit was a great help - my tuner was that impressed he bought another for a cruiser he had in there the next day and now wants to only use chip it due to the tuneability and quality of the product. Also he rated the base maps as being very safe.

Installed my ChipIt last week.

Made 24% power at torque increases ! But most of all fixed my erradic idle and cars drives super smooth. Made 110RWKW on only tune 5 setting.

RObert from Chipit was a great help - my tuner was that impressed he bought another for a cruiser he had in there the next day and now wants to only use chip it due to the tuneability and quality of the product. Also he rated the base maps as being very safe.

Thanks Wanderer.

Guy's does anyone know if these will work on the Navara ZD30 3.0ltr direct injection engines? everywhere i look all the cheap stuff is for 2.5CR, bloody near impossible to get anything cheap for the ZD30! why is that!

But will they work for the ZD30

Latest posts

Back