Navara D40 2011 ST Service reminder reset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TONY'S D40 st

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a brand new 2011 Navara D40 ST manual that I have just done 1000 klms in and I now have the service spanner reminder come on. Does anybody know how to remove it or reset it without taking it back to Nissan to do it for me??

Have a gander in the manual Under resetting service reminder interval or something along those lines.
It involves turning the key a d pressing the odo button I believe

I'd suggest it's the same as the 09 D40 and that is.

Turn the ignition on and the little spanner and distance to next service (or past next service) shows.

Before it changes to the trip meter push and hold in the reset button until the numbers flash.

With numbers flashing wind the reset button (clockwise I think) to advance the service interval. It only goes up in 1000k increments but you can set it too 9000 (in your case) and it starts the count down from 9000 which should see you are around the 10K mark which is the next due service.

Kraftypg

Good information, will reset mine soon, been annoying me. Hope its the same method for mine as its a '07

Cheers

Thanks I needed this also they never seem to bother after a service I have the 07 works a treat no more service reminder till its due.:victory:

Nah old.Tony, they told me its just a check-up at 1000klms just to make sure everything looks right. I'm part mechanic so I'll just put it on the hoist tomorrow at work and go over everything properly. I havent had any problems or noises with the D40 yet, touch wood its been an excellent car to drive! If anything I might just drop the oil in the next few days and replenish with brand new oil, hopefully get it from Nissan

Latest posts

Back