4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Navara Suspension

G'day Zordo,
Got gear from you for my patrol last year.
Now I need a 2' lift for my navara dual cab

01/05 navara dual cab D22 DX manual. Trade body on the back with tools. Towbar and bullbar.

Require price on rear leafs, front springs and shocks.
Its done 225,000 and had a hard life. Anything else I should be replacing while I'm at it ? It does drive quite well.

Cheers SOLO

G'day Zordo,
Got gear from you for my patrol last year.
Now I need a 2' lift for my navara dual cab

01/05 navara dual cab D22 DX manual. Trade body on the back with tools. Towbar and bullbar.

Require price on rear leafs, front springs and shocks.
Its done 225,000 and had a hard life. Anything else I should be replacing while I'm at it ? It does drive quite well.

Cheers SOLO

PM sent :rock:

just want to say a big thanks to john for helping me with the bodylift that i just installed on the navara helped me with the front cab and bullbar. pleasure to deal with will be back for the suspension!

Cheers Dan

hey mate looking at doing 2 inch on my d22 looking to go with the efs leafs/ torsion bars and shocks all round if i could get a price posted to melbourne that would be great

Mate i am on quite a few sites & it take a lot of time to keep on top of it.

Glad to hear you are happy with the springs
Cheers

Yeah I was only thinking, I dont know how you get the time to keep on top of things.

Another happy Zordo customer.

hey mate looking at doing 2 inch on my d22 looking to go with the efs leafs/ torsion bars and shocks all round if i could get a price posted to melbourne that would be great

Hi mate.

Can do a 2' kit for you.
Trouble is EFS are funny about selling stuff interstate.
Can do a 2" Bluemax kit [same springs as EFS] for $1395 if you pick up from warehouse.
Freight is a killer on leaf springs
Kit includes leaves, u/bolts, bush kit, greaseable shackles, greaseable pins, torsion bars, 4 shocks
Bluemax is a good kit
Cheers

Hi Zordo

Just after you opinion, Since your the man in the Know
which are a better kit, Blue max or EFS. Both are full heavy duty kits. I'm planning on giving the shocks a hiding on the canning stock route. So i need one that will cope with killer corrugations.

Cheers Chris

Hi Zordo

Just after you opinion, Since your the man in the Know
which are a better kit, Blue max or EFS. Both are full heavy duty kits. I'm planning on giving the shocks a hiding on the canning stock route. So i need one that will cope with killer corrugations.

Cheers Chris

Hi Chris.
Sorry about the delay. i did not realise there was a post here.
Both kit are very good & the leaf springs are the same.
Just get the best deal
Cheers

hey zordo im chasing some rancho 9000's or toughdog adjustables 425 closed as long as they make them extended with bushes to suit a D22, ARB & OL were completely useless so any help would be realy appretiated

cheers brent

hey zordo im chasing some rancho 9000's or toughdog adjustables 425 closed as long as they make them extended with bushes to suit a D22, ARB & OL were completely useless so any help would be realy appretiated

cheers brent
Hi brent.
What size liff do you have .
50mm lift rear shocks are 357- 590
if you really want 425- 700 i shold be able to supply some ranchos close to that measurement $185ea
Cheers

hi zordo.
I got drop links and 1'' blocks in the rear.
adjustable rancho's 425-700 would be sweet mate how would u like me to pay for them?

Cheers Brent

hi zordo.
I got drop links and 1'' blocks in the rear.
adjustable rancho's 425-700 would be sweet mate how would u like me to pay for them?

Cheers Brent

Hi mate,
Hold fire for a week as i am on holiday till friday.
I will check rancho for sizes in the mean time.
Cheers

hey mate just wondering if you have any 1inch body lift blocks for d40's avaliable before easter

Hi mate,
Hold fire for a week as i am on holiday till friday.
I will check rancho for sizes in the mean time.
Cheers

Hi mate I can get Rancho 9000 adjustables @ 429-693
They need to rebush the shocks to suit a Navara
Cheers

Latest posts

Back