Jvc M740MT

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber.2

Reaction score
Hello again ive just installed a JVC head unit in my Navara DX single cab
http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/Pr...Media-Player-KWM740BT/550553?menuFrom=1021692
It was on special at Super Cheap $170 off
Its all in and working as it should ,i'm from the old school i Soldier every thing
i see a lot of installers just crimp the wires
Well i was thinking of installing some rear speakers but being a DX single cab options are limited ,
There are two Air exhaust vents near the seat belts has any one tried to install 4'' speakers there , and is the rear speaker wires in the front kick panel
Thanks for any suggestions.

Speaker and head unit upgrade is a great mod.

I had a prick of a time trying to figure out which was pos and negative on the speaker wires. Ended up going back to the young lad at autobarn to confirm i had them the right way.

I out 6.5 inch 220w hertz speakers in. Just running off the new kenwood headunit. Plenty enough sound and clarity for me. Might add to it one day

Speaker and head unit upgrade is a great mod.

I had a prick of a time trying to figure out which was pos and negative on the speaker wires. Ended up going back to the young lad at autobarn to confirm i had them the right way.

I out 6.5 inch 220w hertz speakers in. Just running off the new kenwood headunit. Plenty enough sound and clarity for me. Might add to it one day

The wire with the stripe is the earth i only used the 100mil ones as thats all i could fit into the breather behind the front seat ,in the DX cab there is no other place to install them .

Ah yeah. I have the str dual cab. 6.5s fit nicely in the doors. Trimmed a small amount out of the mould with the dremel.

Latest posts

Back