pcv valve removal from a qd32

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear Doug, the QD32 is a brilliant engine when looked after, I'd have one again in an instance rather than put up with the latest offerings from Nissan.

hey guys thanks for everybodys input, i found out that i was blowing some smoke every tiime i put it in 4wd low, [the original symtems showed up after a weekend of 4wding] but on a happy note the smoke has disappeared since i fitted a snorkel and the 80 series air box, i've also now fitted a set of redback extractors and a 2.5'' stainless exhaust with high flow stainless muffler, the qd32 has been transformed, more takeoff power, goes uphill easier and now sits on 2500 rpm @ 100km/hr down from 2750 rpm not to bad for a n/a truck thats done 245000km. i would like to say a big thankyou to this forum and it's members for the ideas and advice
thanks doug

i do apologize for the revival, but instead of a new thread:

With the above mods, could it be that the engine is getting the required amount of air (air:fuel), subsequently reducing the black smoke (another assumption here) that was experienced before?

i ask, because i have a QD32 as well, and there is some black smoke, but i suspect a leaking injector (or two). But a bit of better breathing is not a bad idea whilst i am at it.

Thanks in advance :rock:

Latest posts

Back