D22's with 32's,33's Post your pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowy85

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If any of you out there with 33s or even 32s post up your pics with details of what rims/offset and lift you have. Also let us know how you go for rubbing when turning or on flex.

Ill be getting mine in a few weeks and will post mine up then!

This is my car before it was raised and with the factory alloys 265/75/16, i think that equates to 32's.

This is the car with sunraisers bought from arb they had a slight offset, same size tyres.Car is still not raised.

This is the car now raised and with the same rims, i have different rims now with a big offset, same size tyres, it does not rub on full lock only rubs on full lock when articulating. Second photo has the different rims.

sweet as mate! cheers for the overview. Starting to think i should just go for 265s (32s) as 33s just seem like way too much trouble!

285x75x16 MTZ

Attachments

• PHTO0049.jpg
    PHTO0049.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,318
  • PHTO0051.jpg
    PHTO0051.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 1,235
I love the navaras with muddies, i reckon they look sexy as, only prob i got now is my tyres are taking too long to wear out before i can get something bigger.
Just out of interest that first photo i posted with the green trees or shrubs in the background is in a kinglake pine plantation, all that was destroyed in the bushfires earlier this year. Was a good place to camp for a couple of nights and catch up with the boys.

Hey Laith, cheers mate looks good!

I second that Mark, how do they go, any rubbing? when flexing etc?

They did rub at first. Cut some of the plastic mud flaps away on the front and done some mild panel beating with a hammer. Didn't take much.

That size MTZ is recommended to fit onto a 7 to 9 inch rim so no probs with the standard rims.

The only time they have rubbed now is with tyres deflated to 16psi and landing fairly hard after launching off a sand dune and even then it didn't rub much.

Hi Laith,

How long have you had the MTZ's and how are they wearing? Are they your daily drivers?

Hey Jason.

They are my daily drivers and have been on for approx 6k now. Now really long enough to tell how they are going to wear.

All other aspects I'm happy with them. They are a bit noisy but definitely not bad.
They are good in the wet. They work better than I expected in sand as well.

Sounds good laith!!
I think ill get 16x8s with them, and offset of +20. I think standard rims are +40. Any one know?

Positive 20 sounds like what i had on my first set of sunraisers, if so they were level with the flares if you looked at the car from the back along the side. Meant to be illegal but you would never pick it.

Cheers for the help lads. Ive got the set of MT MTZ 285/75/16s now, just ordered the rims in 16 +20. Will let you know how i go and post pics when they are all on!

is it worth getting 33's??? got the standard tyres at the moment and gettin some new muddies soon...

Muddies are well worth it especially if off roading. I went the other day out in my mates patrol with all terrains and couldnt believe it at the lack of grip from those tyres compared to muddies.

is it worth getting 33's??? got the standard tyres at the moment and gettin some new muddies soon...

Deffinately worth it... Bit of effort to get the 33's to fit sweet. But either way... i went from stock tyres to 33 MTZs and the grip is insane! Very happy with the nav now.

Latest posts

Back