D22 manual to electric side mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well its now all sorted.

Plug is in the passenger door but wiring doesnt go all the way back to the switch, only to the passenger footwell.
3 wires need to be cut on each side of the car with some new wiring fitted inbetween.

Care needs to be taken as there is 2 green/yellow wires on the 1 plug on the drivers side (1 is for the central locking, i cut the wrong one first time) and 2 green/white wires on passenger side however the wire that doesnt goto the mirror is unused so it wont matter if its cut.
86a3a51450581e2b41343b78357ec6c2.jpg
dc09e775f5acec2bb9b3cf91438ec66c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and have just bought myself some electric mirrors off a wrecked d22. I have followed your steps and got the drivers side working tried to do the passenger side but can't get them to work. I take it I still need to do the same as the drivers side and find the + and -? And connect a wire that runs from the switch to the L/H mirror? If you have anymore info out instructions I'd be truly grateful.

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and have just bought myself some electric mirrors off a wrecked d22. I have followed your steps and got the drivers side working tried to do the passenger side but can't get them to work. I take it I still need to do the same as the drivers side and find the + and -? And connect a wire that runs from the switch to the L/H mirror? If you have anymore info out instructions I'd be truly grateful.

see the last 2 photo's I posted?
the top one is the driverside footwell, the next one is the passenger footwell. remove the plastic trim, on each side.
you need to run 3 wires from one side of the car to the other.
the wires that have joiners on them on the driver side need to connect to the 3 wires that have been temporarily twisted togeather in the passenger footwell.

see how you go with that, just be careful to connect the right wires.

The good thing about the electric mirrors is you can adjust them manually and they stay pretty well where set which is ok if only one driver and stable loading.
I have a fault to earth in my drivers mirror and will fix it one day but haven't needed to change so maybe that fix might take some time.

Latest posts

Back