Hi, newbie here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birchwood

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm Ryan, just bought a 2010 D40.
I'm from Perth, WA

Looking forward some exciting adventures with my new wheels and very keen to add many accessories to my car so I imagine I'll be ustilising the tech talk area quite frequently.

Thanks,
:3gears:

hi and thanks Stockers82
quick questions:
i see you have a lift kit and snorkel, can you recomend brands and installers?

Thanks

hi and thanks Stockers82
quick questions:
i see you have a lift kit and snorkel, can you recomend brands and installers?

Thanks

I Got it all done before i picked it up. Snorkel is Nissan Genuine and the lift was done by Nissan also. I had Old Man Emu (OME) on the jeep which was installed by ARB and I have a mate who swears by Tough Dog which he has on his Land Bruiser, he installed himself. Hope this helps. OME is good though I haven't tried Tough Dog and my mate reckons Tough Dog is the best with OME coming in second.

Welcome Birchwood,

I would recommend installing the snorkel yourself as there are way to many thread on here about Nissan not sealing them properly and then refusing warranty claims after water has been ingested.

As for the suspension I have heard good things about Toughdog and OME but I will be going Toughdog once I get around to it.

Welcome Birchwood,

I would recommend installing the snorkel yourself as there are way to many thread on here about Nissan not sealing them properly and then refusing warranty claims after water has been ingested.

As for the suspension I have heard good things about Toughdog and OME but I will be going Toughdog once I get around to it.

Guess it depends on the quality of the Nissan Dealer mechanics you go to. If they're 4x4 people themselves like mine were then I reckon they would do an alright job.

Latest posts

Back