Upgrade Tire Size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCP4312

Reaction score
I have a stock suspension 2006 ST-X Navara with stock 255/65/17R tires, I want to put on new rims & KUMHO VENTURE A/T tires, what size rims & tires do i need to get so they fit without lifting the ute, i want them to stick out from the ute a bit too. HELP. :idea:

Welcome mate, try the search function up the top of the page. you'll find HEAPS on tires and sizes.

mate i had kumho venture AT 825, please stay away from them, they were down right dangerous as soon as it rained. never have i driven with worse tyres. and only got 50K out of them also. If you were looking at a different tyre, hope they work out for you but i won't go near any kumho again.

Funny Al. I had the same issue with Kumho years ago with some of their so called top of the range passenger tyres. 800kms of dry weather driving you'd hope would be enough to bed in tyres to be able to approach a wet roundabout?

Not a chance. I wasn't trying to dive into the roundabout and wrench it around but I understeered into the roundabout and only just got back traction narrowly avoiding the kerb.

qTLPM.gif

What a great idea!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back