ZD30 Throttle Controller

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortyNavros

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of any companies that make throttle controllers for the ZD30 D22? I have seen heaps for the 2.5L but am yet to find any for the 3.0L

Cheers,
Shorty

hey man any chip on the zd30 just holds the spill valve open longer no controller for ya old girl bury ya foot and hee haa

Throttle controllers and fueling chips are different things entirely
hey man nothing suits our tanks for a controller tha newer model hauls arse with a chip looking I see heaps of info but not zd30 keep it normal rather than porking around the beast goes ok 4 what it is

Surely someone makes one? I have had a look at, windbooster, AVO, plug 'n' go, torqit, sprintbooster. Are there any others? Surely the throttle system on a 2.5 is the same as the 3.0L Or is it different?

Im pretty sure if they are a fly by wire throttle then you can plug in a throttle controller, the ZD30 is a "fly by wire" system so wind booster or others should work.

The cause of our problem!

Attachments

• Navara drivers wish 2.jpg
    Navara drivers wish 2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 266
Drivers wish from the likes of a Audi for comparison.

Attachments

• drivers wish1.JPG
    drivers wish1.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 163
I haven't looked at the throttle controllers but if they work on the yd25 they'd have to work on the zd30, I think the plugs are different so you'd have to hard wire it. Otherwise a remap.

As an update, I have had no such luck in contacting multiple companies with regards to getting a throttle controller for a ZD30 D22

Nah most people get back to me and just say they have nothing for the zd30, I had a look at the plug ontop of the accel pedal and there is actuallu two plugs, this is what may complicate it for them

Latest posts

Back