How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work ute DX 2005 model has 385000 and goes harder then my 2005 STR with 135000 on it

2010 with 235000 - replaced more stuff than one could imagine including removing the front guards and welding the body back to the firewall /

Just did a service on the old girl yesterday, flushed the system out with a new oil filter and oil in her and went for a slow run around the neighbourhood and then drained that and put Nulon fully synthetic 5W 40 in her and also changed the fuel filter. 219,000 on her now and she's a 00" QD32!

222 thousand klms - have replaced lots and lots of things - possibly more than you would believe / even had to take the guards off and re-weld the body all the way back to the firewall / had a hard life for a four year old car

Have you given it a hard time or is the car a Monday morning build?

Just clocked 190000 on my 2003 ZD30 have not replaced a thing apart from the battery. Oh and the clutch master cylinder twice now . Not a lot of kms cause of a company car for some years , But she does get used .

270,000 and now it needs new injector pump. Has had new clutch and slave cylinder. Apart from that all good. Tows 2 tons everyday, and has been up most beaches in WA as well as canning stock route.

270,000 and now it needs new injector pump. Has had new clutch and slave cylinder. Apart from that all good. Tows 2 tons everyday, and has been up most beaches in WA as well as canning stock route.

wow nice to know Robbo, mines 03 ZD30 with 272'000ks .. Can I ask what the symptoms of an Injector Pump going where? And how much to replace ? Labor? thanks..cheers vic

wow nice to know Robbo, mines 03 ZD30 with 272'000ks .. Can I ask what the symptoms of an Injector Pump going where? And how much to replace ? Labor? thanks..cheers vic
Basically it started with 0707 fault code.
(Search my thread in d22 engine titled damned 0707 code)
As far as I know a new pump is $6000
A reconditioned one is $2200
OR one from the wreckers is $800.
I was thinking about doing it myself, but I've also heard others being quoted $1500 for labour.

Hi i also have a 03 zd30, ive got 290000km on it atm, i did the injector pump 6 months ago cost me $3k for a new pump and fitted it myself.
Got it through my local diesel mechanic and gave him my old one as exchange when i picked up the new one.
My pump shat it self at the traffic lights, no real warning.

Hey Resto,
Was it much drama to change out the injector pump?
I'm still deciding what to do with mine. How many hours do you think it took you to do it?

Cheers,
Rob.

Hey Resto,
Was it much drama to change out the injector pump?
I'm still deciding what to do with mine. How many hours do you think it took you to do it?

Cheers,
Rob.

Hi Rob, it wasnt too bad, i just printed out the relevant pages from the service manual and followed them as best i could. I marked the timing chain and sprockets in several spots just to make sure it all went back in the same spot.
If your mechanically minded you should be ok if not then pay someone else to do it. Im a Panel Beater by trade.
Have a read through the service manual to see what needs to be done to give you an idea.
Didnt keep track of hours( done over a couple of days) but if you had the new unit a solid day should see it done.
Cheers Adam

Latest posts

Back