The D.I.Y. ZD30 remap thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between 14-16. There is no exact figure and you won't know till you get an ecutalk cable or a boost gauge

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Peter seems to be away so i can't get conformation of whether or not he has changed it. If i am only running 2lbs of boost it would be a race car if it had 14lbs

I've had one of the Mods delete some of the off topic posts to clean the thread up.

I've got 2 socketed ecu's if anyone's interested. $350 each plus postage, includes remapped chips.

I may be interested rumpig. The guy who socketed mine has it back as after about a year I started to develop an electrical bug. Turns out the ecu was to blame as when I put my stock one back in it worked fine. Waiting to hear back from the guy to see if he can fix it

I've replied to you pm Nick and i'll pencil you in for the other one Shorty.

Cheers rumpig. Just waiting to hear back from the guy who is trying to re solder my original modified unit.

Last edited:
Rumpig I am all good thanks I got my ecu back from the guy today who re flowed the joins. All good it works again, hopefully I have no more issues

Rumpig I am all good thanks I got my ecu back from the guy today who re flowed the joins. All good it works again, hopefully I have no more issues

No worries.
I've still got one if anyone's interested.

Hi Rumpig

Just wondering if you have stumbled across the timer settings for the glow plugs in the ECU somewhere? Would it be possible to alter how long they are on for?

Cheers, Tim

I'm pretty sure this is the glow plug timer. I haven't tested it but I did point it out to one of the Patrol guys who said he tried it and it worked. Bottom axis is coolant temp and vertical axis would be time.

Attachments

• glow timer.JPG
    glow timer.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 201
No worries.
I've still got one if anyone's interested.
Short of reading throu pages of R&D into this remap of which i have read a few,can you explain to me the benefits of this remap over standard zd30,also can this be bought from you so all i have to do is plug in new ECU.

The remap gives more torque sooner making the Nav more car like to drive, accelerates better. I've also turned of the egr to stop the manifold clogging up and fixed the over temp fuel map so it DOES reduce fueling if the coolant temp gets to high.

I had someone ask about the last ecu I have but haven't heard back from them yet. If you think your Navs way underpowered you should have it checked to find what's wrong first, this won't fix a worn turbo or shagged fuel pump. Stock my standing start 0-100 kmh time was around 20 seconds, with my other mods it's around 12 now.

The remap gives more torque sooner making the Nav more car like to drive, accelerates better. I've also turned of the egr to stop the manifold clogging up and fixed the over temp fuel map so it DOES reduce fueling if the coolant temp gets to high.

I had someone ask about the last ecu I have but haven't heard back from them yet. If you think your Navs way underpowered you should have it checked to find what's wrong first, this won't fix a worn turbo or shagged fuel pump. Stock my standing start 0-100 kmh time was around 20 seconds, with my other mods it's around 12 now.

My car runs good actually (i have raced another ZD Nav and i smoked him and and ive got no power mods jus an intercooler and a catch can,his car was blowing heaps of black smoke n mine dosent at all).

was just looking for a power increase as after fitting a steel tray and im about to fit a winch it will be a little slower,and we all know the Navs arent tuned for optimal performance or the remap would yield no benefits.

Latest posts

Back