Cobez's 2006 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i saw your Nav as you drove in. Looks alright!!!

Had yesterday and today off work, just got back from our usual getaway up at Thornton. 3G reception up there is poor to ok, so went to Jaycar on my way back and picked up a 3G / 4G antenna for the bullbar.

Of course i forgot to get the male plug phone adaptor, so will go get it tomorrow. Just screws into the female plug on the antenna cable from the bullbar and you stick the small reciever onto the back of your phone holder in the cabin and it picks up a stronger 3G / 4G signal out bush etc.

Added to my list of mods so far:

Opposite Lock deluxe bullbar
ARB rear bar
3G antenna
10" lightbar wired to seperate in cabin rocker switch
2" Ironman lift with 1" body lift and 15MM spacers
33" Dick Cepek AT's
Ironman load helper springs
2.5" Redback exhaust
Double DIN touchscreen dvd
Ipad mount
Front recovery points
Plazmaman hot side turbo pipe
Catch can
EGR block
Turbo timer
Turbosmart boost gauge
Fire extinguisher under rear seat
Plastidipped shit on it

Still to come: spray on tub liner in the next month, some Narva intense H4 globes and thats all i really want..... For now lol

Hey Cobez go narva plus 120's , not as blue as intense but more light stoked with mine,
Also the raptor liner is doing really well had some stuffin the back not a mark, also left a tie down cleat sliding around for 300k no marks

Hahaha yes as with all my previous cars (V8's) the mod bug always gets you no matter how hard you resist.

Are the Arctic 120's a white light or more of a yellow? I had the 100's and they were rubbish. Factory looking yellow light. Im after a clean pure white light.

Decided to go the Herculiner roll on tub liner. I was going to get a spray on but everyone in my family currently has a brand new car (everyone updated at once) so i dont really have anywhere to to paint with a gun without risking overspray settling on any of the cars unfortunately :( so roll on Herculiner is the go for me. Same thing as Rhino but you roll paint it on.

Last edited:
Look at power bulbs.com,au cobez they have 20% off ATM

I don't much like narva bulbs found they blew very early.... I use Phillips crystal vision now, very happy!

The plus120 are white, have had Philips in my honda but they seem to have a short life, plus120 in it have lasted longer than Philips did, also very little overspray from raptor I did mine next to the inlaws white audio

Nah not risking it. Old man will smash me if i get even so much as a dot of overspray on his new Colorado lol. Not to mention sister lol

Might check the 120's because the 100's are shithouse

Big bore shocks arrived today :D

Attachments

• image-2219012062.jpg
    image-2219012062.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 115
Made this up for the tray. Picked up a second hand Piranha fridge slide and mounted an esky we already had on it. Also holds a tub with our fishing gear and my cast iron firepit grill plate.

Has steel hooks front and rear so it secures to the factory tray side tie down hooks and doesnt move an inch.

Just scored a job at 4WD Supacentre as the Melbourne warehouse manager starting next week. Allows for alot more gear for the Nav. Previous work paid out all my long service leave, so some Tough Dog constant load leaf springs up next in the next fortnight.

Attachments

• image-2867348507.jpg
    image-2867348507.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 120
Tidy mate, good luck with the job , I just spent some cash last week with them, very happy with the deals they can do, see if they can get sliders for d40's at the right price :)

Thanks mate. Yeah D40 stuff is limited but most of the stuff there is universal (fridges, roofracks, battery boxes, tool kits, winches etc etc).

Eventually ill start up Navara relevant posts in the advertising section with package deals etc.

Haven't you just become everyone's best friend :) haha
You'll be a great person to know mate.

Very well done with the tray fit out too!

Start my new job as warehouse manager at 4WD Supacentre tomorrow in Lilydale. Any of you blokes that are after recovery gear, winches, bullbars, roof racks, lightbars, rooftop tents, Waeco's etc, come down to the warehouse / showroom and say gday and have a look.

We also stock RAW 4x4 leaf's and shocks etc.

Also just picked up a spray on tub liner from madpossum at a shit hot price so wrapped with that as well.

Latest posts

Back