D22 Str 2012 Yd25 Fault Code P 1275

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghosta

Reaction score
Car wouldnt start in the driveway the other day. Id just driven it in. So i pumped the fuel filter pump a few times and it started. Left the vehicle in the driveway while i fitted a canopy, i had the flu so it took a week.

Canopy fitted. Went to drive out of driveway. Car in limp mode. I have one of those cheap obd scanners. Came up with fault code P 1275. According to link bought up by torque lite this means "Air fuel ratio sensor 1 response time" Cause "HO2S, AFsensor, fuel pressure, injector intake air leak, exhaust leak MAF sensor."

Removed the performance chip (tunit), changed fuel filter, reset ecu ( battery disconnect, hit brakes, reconnect battery) Checked for obvious leaks intake and exhaust.

Car has egr block.

Anything else worth checking before i take it to mechanic?

Last edited:
If you pumped up the filter and then the engine started again , this shows the problem is to do with fuel lines / dropping pressure . you have changed the fuel filter plus did you replace the bottom 0 - ring ? is the fuel filter done up nice and snug ? have you checked the 2 top fuel line hoses on the fuel filter housing ? also follow the hose that goes to injector pump to make sure the connection is tight. one other thing; does the fuel filter primmer hold pressure ? such as is the pumper firm when you pump it after the engine has rested for atleast 1 hour. i would check all of those firstly before going any further.

I agree with Jonney's assessment and would add that if the problem was there before you changed the filter it might be a leaking diaphragm inside the lift pump. When you pump it up it's fine for a short period but the possibility of a rupture in the diagram would allow air to enter the lines and then throw a code after it has been sitting for a while. I would expect 2-3 pumps to bring the lift pump up hard in a good pump.

Cheers
Mike

Thanks for suggestions, tried ecu reset by key method....limp mode gone. Perhaps battery method didnt work. Used 7 second method (not 10 as suggested) on fourth attempt.

Not sure if permenant fix, still could be pressure loss as suggested. Give it bit more time.

Latest posts

Back