Hi everyone!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiffy

Reaction score
G'day to you all! I'm a brand new member. I'm sitting here in the qantas lounge at Perth domestic airport waiting to fly back to work and have just signed up. I'm going back after a great weekend having got my hands on a mint condition 2006 D22 3.0L diesel. stock as a rock! only done 40,000 kms. Looking forward to starting some mods very soon! First up I think a bigger exhaust is on the cards. I've already fitted some spotties to the steel bull bar. I'm REALY looking forward to the long weekends away with the girl and my dogs. I'll put some pics up soon and hope you all enjoy the progress photos as I go along customising to my perfect touring machine. It's been a while since i've had a 4wd but I do spend a lot of time dreaming! See you round.

Welcome mate.

2006 D22 should serve you well.

Joshy's has take more punishment in 30,000km's thn most 4WD's in 400,000km's. Haha.

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome! I'm with bhp up north. I am very pleased with my purchase. I've been looking at all sorts of upgrades for the navara. Baby steps though, got a house to renovate as well. Egr/butterfly mod seems pretty straight forward and an obvious place to start. Prob an oil catch can as well. I'm a mechanic up here (heavy vehicle background) so will be doing all the upgrades myself. And looking forward to it! When I'm home again I'll get some pics on here. Cheers!

Mmm Stiffy, that'd be hard to handle.....LOL
Do we wanna know how you earned that 1?

Just completed the EGR/butterfly mod but was wondering about the swirl soenoid, should I unplug it? have looked through the threads and doesnt seem to be a necessity. Not to sure about how it works and whether unplugging it will cause it to stay closed? No matter, I guess its a case of trial and error, cant do any harm. I also ordered an intercooler today! woohoo! decided (after lots of consideration) that a front mount is the way for ME to go. Most of my driving is just normal stuff and if need be I can fit a thermo fan at a later date (to help with the low speed beach stuff). I followed NAFMERSA's thread with the XR6 front mount and decided to go down the same path. Mine will be slightly larger though. I also bought a snorkel today as well! It should get here next week, another little job to fill inan afternoon. I LOVE THIS SHIT!!

Latest posts

Back