Is it game over for navara asia forum?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep id say it has alot to do with this site looking like it has a virus. Its been like that for a long time now something needs to be done about it. When i google search stuff about navaras, navara asia doesnt even show up anymore.. I just tried to google search navara asia forum and it doesnt even come up? Only way i could find my way here was to search through my bookmarked websites..

Ya, doesnt even show up on a search anymore.

Yea we really gotta get navara asia back to the top of the "navara forum" google search
If anyone knows what we can do please im all ears and would like to help out

Facebook is obviously popular, but you get a lot of idiots on there giving stupid comments to valid questions. At least here it is properly moderated and people mainly speak from experience and usually don't give flippant answers. Facebook will never replace a good forum.

So true

I've been here since the early days and have received heaps of advice!! :cheers!:
F*@%book has its place but forums rule for finding specific information :rock:

Yea we really gotta get navara asia back to the top of the "navara forum" google search
If anyone knows what we can do please im all ears and would like to help out

This was the reaction I was looking for.
Im hoping this thread kicks off a bit of a recovery.
Cheers

the red deceptive site screen and the lack of google support for this website is troubling

we need to deal with this ASAP to keep the best source of nav info alive into the future

Tony is there anything to be done here?

Sure is. I've gotten in contact with Dylan (site owner) who is getting me the behind-the-scenes access so I can look at the server and see if it's been compromised in some fashion.

Once I've got that info, I'll do what repairs are required and will get in touch with Google about the rankings/results and that should resolve the issue.

Dying Forum?

Tony, you are our Moderator, if you are wanting to close down just tell us and we can go elsewhere to "Bullshit" about our "Beaut-Utes", although, I would guess
most of us still prefer this address and your Leadership,

Maybe this is just a "Google Virus" and you have no idea how to wipe it clean!

Heads up!
highway man!:deadhorse:

I wouldn't worry too much Highway Man. The problem Tony is working on takes time and really should be dealt with by the owner. We should be grateful for his time to resolve the issue.
Cheers 😀

Dylan the site owner has maybe moved on in life/ has no time to deal with the site anymore.
Just have to hope Tony can resolve the site issues to keep it running.

Highway Man you're absolutely right - I'm just a moderator. I don't have access to the system behind the forum, I can only do things within the forum software itself.

As for what I want - I'd like the forum to continue, without the pesky gremlins that are plaguing it. I've met many of the members here in my travels and they're a great bunch of people.

I'll write to Dylan again on Wednesday and see how he's going getting the info together for me, if I haven't heard by then. He's one busy lad!

I think I speak for everyone on here when I say that we appreciate how much Tony has put into this site/forum and it has been one of the most important assets to me ever since I bough my first navara. There is a lot of knowledge here and everyone is always happy to help out and try and resolve issues where possible. If I'd known you were on the mountain the other week I would have tried to catch up and say hi.

Keep up the good work Tony :)

Latest posts

Back