hot water exchanger

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trentd22

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Have bought a glind hot shower system for a trip in a few weeks and had a quick look under the bonnet and I cant find a spot big enough to mount it. Has anyone put this system or a similar system in? If so where? Pics would be a great help also if someone can.
Cheers in advance.

Hey guys.
Have bought a glind hot shower system for a trip in a few weeks and had a quick look under the bonnet and I cant find a spot big enough to mount it. Has anyone put this system or a similar system in? If so where? Pics would be a great help also if someone can.
Cheers in advance.
What are you trying to fit it in? the exchanger will normally go on the firewall away from heat and the pump near the front as you need to plumb into the heater hose look for any place on the firewall you may use a longer hose if this is a problem.

Its a big unit tho and I cant find a usable spot big enough for it. I was also net keen on drilling holes in my fire walls if I didnt have to.

Mate i also just got a glide system and im looking at mounting it inside the bulbar tucked up and weld or bolt a plate for it and then put connectors on the bar so you don't have to go lifting the bonnet for everything.

Brilliant idea! Where abouts would you mount it tho?? Under the wings of the bar? If so would that leave it or the pipes exposed to damage? Will have to steal some time and see if I can do similar to mine. . I have a genuine nissan bar? What is yours?

I have a arb winch bar so yea was looking at under one of the wings extend the hoses and also get a cover for them or double pipe any areas that look risky and then by puting a cover over it even in realy rough stuff u wont damage it

Latest posts

Back