133rwkw 2013 nav d40 st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know about that I have alot of mods and unichip running 28psi boost and 112kw at the wheels.. So I'm still not convinced

different dyno different day, the only thing that should matter is that he went back to the same dyno, so his power gain will be show, never try and compare numbers run on diffrent dynos, some dynos read high some read low, if you use the same dyno for all your runs you can see how much more power you get

864Nm???? you will snap the crank before you get to that. 864 ft lbs is 1170 Nm
It would be interesting to know what gear you did that run in...........

Some people just give me the shits.. Lol let's see if we can get a few videos happening of 0-100kph how many seconds we get as I would be curious with old mates 132kw how many seconds faster it would be

Some people just give me the shits.. Lol let's see if we can get a few videos happening of 0-100kph how many seconds we get as I would be curious with old mates 132kw how many seconds faster it would be

Lol...

Only some.
God, everyone shits me at some time or another.

4byfor, really? Are you jealous or just upset that you spent so much $$$ on your flog box to find out it's still slower then ya misses toy Yaris. I don't care if you don't believe me, but please keep your shitty opinions to yourself. I don't make negative comments on your rubbish posts so please show me the same respect

4byfor, really? Are you jealous or just upset that you spent so much $$$ on your flog box to find out it's still slower then ya misses toy Yaris. I don't care if you don't believe me, but please keep your shitty opinions to yourself. I don't make negative comments on your rubbish posts so please show me the same respect
Settle fella all good dyno's can produce all sorts of figures depending on all sorts of things. No two are the same mate just let it be.

Ok mate, good for you and good luck with it.

search.php

image_zps1bafd678.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This is a basic but worthwhile upgrade that certainly wont break any records and the car would be more driveable. If one is keen much more can be achieved than this. Your better off spending the dollars on suspension and protection this is a better upgrade. The little donk does well in standard form.

Latest posts

Back