133rwkw 2013 nav d40 st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400625217.024353.jpghere is mine check out the fuel pressure still on stock.. There is no difference between 140kw and 128kw except for timing and boost it's the same turbo

Sorry mate but making a statement like yours without a dyno sheet is like me saying I run 28psi and have 130kw at the wheels. Sounds believe able but still bullshit

4byfor, is your 112kw after all your mods??

Yeh but I haven't added any fuel to the tune yet so I should be seeing an improvement of about 125 to 135kw at the wheels on the next dyno run and custom air intake fitted. The new billet turbo should be able to produce the same power as my old one on a lower psi setting and will be adding more fuel to the mix to increase hp.

Why oh why did I buy a 2009 model should have forked the extra cash and got the 140kw beast. A mate has one and the difference is unbelievable 12kw doesn't look like much on paper but the torque in the newer engines is awesome.

I understand your doubt 4BYFOR (love what you've done to your rig) but they are a totally different car to drive.

https://www.facebook.com/christiaan...06443493323.2088745.1606987126&type=1&theater

have a look at my facebook page above for dyno results (struggling to upload photo's to this forum). JC Diesel Tune in narrelan would also be happy to verify the results if your still not convinced. i also know they calibrated the Dyno to my car to get it as accurate as possible. at the end of the day its not a competition for me, i just wanted to share what worked for me with the mods found on this forum. like oldmate45 said if i were you i would trade the old in and get the new before you over capitalise on a vehicle that still wont be as good as the new. btw i think the new Navs have a new head on them to produce some more KW's but dont quote me

i also just wanted to add Old_Tony is a legend on here. he definetly knows his stuff, must be an engineer of some kind.

The 140Kw engine runs a completely different cylinder head than the earlier ones. It also runs a high max fuel pressure standard. It uses Electric turbo control and not the crude vacuum setup on the older ones. There are changes too. It runs 15:1 compression ratio to the 16.5:1 of the earlier donk.

It's heaps different. these are the facts.

Last edited:
when i used to modify my play cars, id look at the increase in KW's from my mods done & not focus on the max number.
That way you dont have people arguing with you because dyno figures differ from place to place.

I hear you, mods done, Tipan 3" exhaust, chip, intercooler, turbo, Dyno 864Nm out of a D22, had posted a dyno sheet on here somewhere

Haha yeah you do get some dreamers. 864nm from a D22 is a pretty good example. However 130ish rwkw from a 2010+ D40 is nothing outrageous.

Latest posts

Back