dyno anyone?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
hey all,
just wondering if anyone has had their navaras dyno'ed and if they have the charts available to see?

cheers

and on a second note, i got a quote for a new exhaust system. 2.5" from turbo back and was $1700...bit pricey, but very good guys.

whats a guy to do, lol

hey all,
just wondering if anyone has had their navaras dyno'ed and if they have the charts available to see?

cheers

not mine, but some nice dyno results (exhaust and chip)
Welcome to the Diesel-Tec.

and on a second note, i got a quote for a new exhaust system. 2.5" from turbo back and was $1700...bit pricey, but very good guys.

whats a guy to do, lol

Just bought one off ebay $750 delivered. Gonna go down to the local exhaust place ask how much for a cashie install :), hopefully get away under a grand for a 3" mandrel system.

I paid $520 for a 2.5' system (not mandrel bent)from the cat back and they had to go around the gas tank when I had the dgas installed. Shop around and you will get the right price.

hey all,

cheers

whats a guy to do, lol

Hi guys
On my way in about 15 mins to pick mine up
Had exhaust inc dump pipe(ceramic coated) back (mandrel bent) DP Chip installed and dyno tuned for $2500 - thought this was all quite reasonable considering all the other quotes I had - Thank you MR RUDD

Cheers
BOXXY

G'day guys,

My 2.75" mandrel bend, dump pipe with hi flo cat goes on tomorrow with a DP chip and 3 dyno's, before , after chip , then after exhaust. Will post dyno's when i work out how to put it on the forum. Its costing me $2760.
For me to do it, it was costing me $1260 to get the exhaust down from Beaudesert, then $1320 for the chip, totalling $2580, so he is charging me $180 in labour to fit everything including the 3 dyno's, so why do it yourself.

cheers,

Lance

THE EXHAUST SHOP on the web

3" turbo back, bolt on $750 mandrel bent

2.5" turbo back, bolt on $420 ish (mandrel bent ???)

Check the web

:0)

Quote " what to do ?" .............DON'T GET RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!

THE EXHAUST SHOP on the web

3" turbo back, bolt on $750 mandrel bent

2.5" turbo back, bolt on $420 ish (mandrel bent ???)

Check the web

:0)

Quote " what to do ?" .............DON'T GET RIPPED OFF !!!!!!!

At that price i would buy 10 of them and flog'em for a grand. I phoned at least 7 exhaust shops, and most were around the $1500-$1600 for my exhaust, i am pretty confident and happy that i got a great price

dynorun2.jpg

Latest posts

Back