Bedslides - No more weetbix and steak fruit salad

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsaus

Reaction score
Hi all,

We’ve just bought a D40 Navara as a demo vehicle and have been trolling this site gaining much appreciated info for mods.
We’ve joined the forum to learn and help when we can and introduce ourselves.

We would like to introduce our company Bedslide Australia and our products Bedslides. Bedslides are sliding cargo systems that fit onto the bed of utility vehicles.
However, the application is for any area were you need quick, safe and easy access to cargo such as enclosed trailers or deep storage compartments.

image.raw

Fitting a Bedslide to your Navara will make your great ute even better. How? By letting you get the most out of your cargo area. You probably have a tonneau or canopy installed to protect you gear from the elements and thieves. Right? Great. But it’s not so great how they limit access to that cargo area you paid for.Crawling into the back, unpacking and repacking to get to gear and simply not using the whole area just doesn’t make sense.

Imagine how easy it will be to pack your gear if you can slide out your entire cargo bed. You can pack the heavy stuff at the back knowing you can get easy access to whatever you need whenever you need it. No more digging through gear, risking back injury by stretching to move things out the way to get to that cooler box. With full access from the side you can organise your gear to fit more in and pack it to the top.

Bedslides even make moving light cargo a worry free exercise. Imagine your Navara is mostly empty and you go to some groceries. All you have to do is slide out your Bedslide and drop the packets in and slide back. Now your groceries are sitting on a ribbed rubber mat and most importantly they are up close against the front bulkhead so there’s no chance of finding a Weetbix and steak fruit salad when you get home.

From tools to flower pots to the kid’s bikes, fitting a Bedslide to your Navara will make sure you work easier and play harder.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bJ6T2RxEjAI[/YT]

Tech stuff:
Available in two models
1000 Pro SE – 0.5 ton capacity
and
2000 Pro SE – 1.0 ton capacity
Bedslides have evolved from over 12 years of research and development and are manufactured in the USA.

Features:
Laser-cut, formed steel for precise easy-glide action
Full-length grab bars with easy latching mechanisms
Integrated side track system
Adjustable tie-downs (4 included)
Removable side containment walls
Dual-pin latching to eliminate binding
Rubberised skid-proof deck
Multiple locking positions for safety
Stylish design
Quick and easy install within ½ an hour
5 year warranty

Shipping is FREE anywhere in Australia.
RRP $1890 ex. – 1000 Pro SE
RRP $2180 ex. – 2000 Pro HD

Bedslides are made exclusively to fit your Navara, using all of that generous cargo area.
We have stock of both Bedslide models for the Navara in our Brisbane warehouse and would like to offer Navara asia members only; $50 off any Bedslide.

Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. We can also create custom sizes if you have a special need.

Regards,
Q
bedslide.com.au
[email protected]

Btw. We will post pictures of our new D40 up soon – Going to Zordo’s for lift and getting Alpha canopy, BFG AT’s and Bedslide 2000 Pro HD fitted first.

Ill allow this, but usually I want atleast some posts.

Nice product, enjoy the forum.

Cheers Dave. Picking up the new D40 today and will be posting pics of the build process. Planning a wide body Arctic Trucks build. Just need to work out how to modify and stay within QLD law - atm seems like its going to be a real challenge even with engineering.

Q

Nice product mate! If I had of seen this three years ago I reckon I would still have a tub.

Cheers Brad

Looks good,some pics of how it sits in the tub of your d40 would be good.
Just wondering how it deals with the wheel arches.
Can't see that the slide would be the full width of the tub.

Three years, blah. A month ago and I would have been asking about it. One of theses with a canopy would have been a good solution for carrying the camping kit. Now I've gone the hard floor, two drawers and two storage boxes route. Perhaps with the formply disintegrates.

Thanks for the positive comments. Navarian, yes the Bedslide fits between the wheel arches but there are basket accessories that fit onto the sidetrack rail systems to make use of that space.

image.raw

Latest posts

Back