D22 Flasher Relay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Afternoon all. Just wondering if anyone can tell me where I would find the flasher relay on a D22 (05 ZD30). Looking in the usual places, fuse box, fuse box under bonnet, but couldnt see it. Im looking to replace all my bulbs with LED's and I am assuming that Ill need to replace the relay to stop the fast flash problem. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

Have you got the D22 electronic service manual from the D22 section of this forum, it will not only help you out with the flasher can in this instance but heaps of other things in the future.

Yeah had a quick browse through it but didnt see it. Tried another method that I read elsewhere of sitting in the car with the indicators on and listening for the tick noise. Dont know why I didnt think of it. For those who are interested, the flasher relay is located behind the air conditioner control panel. Its the black one.

Yeah had a quick browse through it but didnt see it. Tried another method that I read elsewhere of sitting in the car with the indicators on and listening for the tick noise. Dont know why I didnt think of it. For those who are interested, the flasher relay is located behind the air conditioner control panel. Its the black one.

My flasher unit still works but does not make the clicking noise. So I suppose I will have to pull the dash out.

My flasher unit still works but does not make the clicking noise. So I suppose I will have to pull the dash out.
Nah not dash out. Just the radio surround with the a/c controls at the bottom. You should have just enough room to get in there to change it. Otherwise you will need to remove the centre console and gear shifter surrounds to get to it, but I'd give it a go with just removing the radio surround first.

Latest posts

Back