• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1990 td27t terrano wrecking victoria

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-mal-

Reaction score
I have a 1990 terrano with turbo td27 complete car that runs and drives. It has 330000 klms. I plan on taking a hand full of parts for myself, mostly interior. So if anyone is interested in the running gear or anything else let me know what your after along with your offers. I'm not asking a mint but please dont low ball me with prices.

Td27t long engine $800

Turbo set up- intake and exhaust manifold, turbo with oil and coolant lines $400-sold

Injection pump $300

Manual transmision and transfer case $800-SOLD

Heaps more parts just puting some ideas out there, all prices are somewhat negotiable

Last edited:
Interested in the front grille, what condition is it in?

Whereabouts in Vic high country?

Hey dion, not in the high country anymore i'm in mooroolbark now. The grill doesn't seem to bad. If you want i'll take it off and send you some pics

Hey scotty not to.sure havnt looked that close. I'm only in mooroolbark nowadays if you ever local and want to have a look

Trying to clear the garage so prices are dropped

Gearbox/transfer sold
TD27t long engine $600 now $400
Towbar $100 now $50
Turbo set up $300-sold
Injection pump $200-sold
Sunroof with roof cut out $150 now $50
A/C pump $50 another $50 for all the pipes and condenser now $50 for the lot

If you need anything just ask. Things are slowly going

Last edited:
TD27 engine price drop $400
Still heaps of bits like side steps, head lights, tail lights, rear diff and suspension for coil conversion, sunrasias x5, discs and calipers, complete air con set up, tow bar, all the glass is in good condition. All prices slashed i want it all gone.
All reasonable offers accepted.

Latest posts

Back