Is RustyNav still around?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofx

Reaction score
Hi
I haven't been here in a looong time. Last time I was here, I think that Rusty changed his user name to something else and I can't remember to what... Reason I ask is that I think he and I were the only ones here that were happy with our SAX suspension. I know that at the time he had the SAX springs but not their shocks. I'm now in the market for new shocks and I'm wondering what he had because I know he thought the set up was great. So if you're still around Russ I'd love to hear from you, but if not, if someone knows him and could ask then post here, that would be great. Just had a thought..I could try looking for his rig in the garage as well. I've read the recent post on suspension and think I'll go Bilstein if I can't get a hold of Russ.
Thanks all.

Hey mate, give this link a try - http://www.navara.asia/member.php?u=2899
Seems that Russ hasn't been around for over three years but if you scrolled over to the tab - contact info - you could possible try send a message via email. Never know what'll happen.
Good luck and welcome back

..and I should have gone straight to his garage first time round if I'd thought of it...Bilstein 4600's he was running.

Rusty is still around with his D22 but doesn’t frequent the forum anymore. I speak to him occasionally, he has a young family now and is busy with them.
Cheers

I am pretty sure at least one of his sax springs shat itself and he was putting a different type. Maybe search his posts?

Latest posts

Back