Need a a swag

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat bax

Reaction score
In the market for a swag and as always money is of a limitation. So does any one have any preferences, so far I am thinking between a oztrail Mitchell single or a Kingz double, both about the same price. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I have the oz trail mitchel king size swag. Had it for years. Bloody good swag

Just been thro that and decided on a kulkyne kampers king single, great swag and so easy to put up and pack, even fits in the bag easily. There is a review on the Kings double on the web 4wd action I think and it is huge. Too big even for me.

I bought the Oz trail Mitchell King on ebay for about 180 a couple of years ago. Bloody awesome for the money

Thanks guys for the help but still not sure what to get especially seen as though I have read some great reviews on the jungle,reef ones sold by techniice and the price is criminal.
Back to the drawing board, the good thing is I don't need it now and can hang on for a couple of weeks at least.

I have the Mitchell king swag. Great swag, shit mattress! I use a stretcher with the swag on top to make it comfortable. If I didn't already have the stretcher I would of headed to Clark Rubber and had a better mattress made for it

Latest posts

Back