Drifta Drawers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey All

Just wondering whether anyone had used this product? Thinking about ordering a single drawer for the left hand side of my tub. Going full depth and wing kit aswell.

Thoughts?

Rusty

Drifta do a great peace of gear rusty we had draws made up for a camp trailer and quality and workman ship is top notch, and would have no problem dealing with them again

We have a full drifta kitchen and drawers in our camper trailer. They follow the tried and tested method of KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid, no fancy rollers and runners, just Teflon slides that work and work some more. I highly recommend Luke and his products. i travelled from ballarat in vic to Gloucester in nsw to buy our set up from him

+1 for the Draws.. I have them in mine and the table is a real bonus.. Couple of photos in my garage.. If you want to carry 150kg per draw them maybe the metal style would be the go.. But for what I use them for, they are great and no rattle ever.. Give them a call they can build exactly what you want.. Cheers

Great guys. Spoke to Mark Beech yesterday and I like the customer service and product. Completely custom tos suit your vehicle and comes as a kit with extra timber and carpet etc to complete installation. How have you fitted it to the tub? Just unsure how it's meant to stay still if the outer box is the meant to somehow bolt down?

Rusty

Hey Rusty, Mark was great to deal with.. I have the D40, so I removed the bottom cargo tiedown rails, placed the draws where they needed to be.. then from underneath the car. Marked the position through the existing tie down bolt points.. Took the draws out and drilled the holes.. Then purchase similar bolts only longer to accommodated for the thickness of the draws etc. these were below the nylon runners. Think they were 8mm x 65mm Pan head with 5mm hex socket.. Also placed a lock nut on the bolts once in place. Hope that make sense.. Has never moved.. Some people mount a tie down beside the draws and use turnbuckle to hole down. In a previous car I did this, but found they always worked loose.. Let me know if you need a photo? ..

Latest posts

Back