"BIG" intercooler kits D22 ZD30 - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forefront Industries

2013 & 2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score
hi guys

they are finally here and ready to be shipped

pics are below

the kits include ABSOLUTELY everything to fit

all pipe work
all joiners
all clamps
all nuts
all bolts
the cooler
and full instructions with pics!
AND free pre filter removal pipe!

Winch compatible kits also available in a few days time

as well as being a great turbo catcher these kits offer very good cooling of your boost pressure.....we noticed a substantial increase in torque and much cooler induction air.

the kit is very easy to fit at home and requires NO HOLES to be cut in any structural body parts ( only easy trimming of some plastic parts)

$799 + del ....PM me for best del price

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bigcoolerffsml.jpg
    bigcoolerffsml.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 3,259
  • frontffbigkitsml.jpg
    frontffbigkitsml.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 4,478
Last edited:
hahahaha its not....its just a mounting lug....BUT!!! good idea pointblank!!!!

ill look into it with the amount of oil some of these dam things breath.

OH FFS -- where were you when I was in the market for IC several years ago?

Looks the goods matey!

Ordered mine today.
Exhaust goes in on Saturday (xforce 3") so I'll be busy on the weekend methinks.

And it's fitted up and running.
Good kit, easy to follow instructions and pretty easy to fit really. I had a bit of trouble getting the grill to fit back on properly but my clips are old and dodgy and a couple are broken, so that may not necessarily be the kit at fault.

I still have to mount and install the small catch can I got with it, and relocate my air horn that used to mount on the centre support but that's no biggie - I can go without a horn for a few days. Happy with the kit. Now for the X Force exhaust on Saturday.

Gee that all happened in a rush ! Very quick from order / delivery / installation . I'm very keen on getting one of these :cool:

Good to see kevin.....yeh they are pretty easy to install ....some parts can be fiddly getting things back in and lined up...but all in all a wicked kit for a car that was never designed to have it .

how to these compare in size to a ba xr6 FMIC, there obviously bigger but by how much? was thinking of fitting an aftermarket ba cooler but there big.

Hey Jamie, I may be able to help you out if you can pick a D40 up from Coffs and return it, will be away next week and might be taking my honda euro rather than the nav so it'll be just sitting here.

thanks for the offer !!!! but its a bit far to pick up and deliver....ill see how this local guy pans out

Actually!! to get the ball rolling...can anyone send me the measurments of a stock cooler?

width height thickness?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back