Micks HID Projector Retrofits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mick, very curious to get my hands on a set once the funds permit me to do so. Do you have any photos of a d40 with them installed?

Also with little tinkering with cars experience, I assume the fit is easy?

Hi mate

Yes there are pictures in this thread of both D40 and D22 installed. I've done heaps of them.

In terms of fitment if you have a Thai built yes the kits are easy but if you have a Spanish built it's a very complex job removing the lenses as they are cut of with a dremel and glued back on as the sealer cant be softened with heat or cut out because of the design of the light.

D40lexusprojectors011_zps4ae2e7ea.jpg

Layby options now available

I am now offering Layby options on all DIY kits and complete headlights. There are no fees or extra charges or minimum requirements. I can cater for any budget. I have already been doing this for customers so it's not new but I thought I would make it public. It actually helps take stress off me so I can get the lights built over a longer time period.

When doing the Layby option on complete headlights once you have paid the Headlights themselves off I will do the retrofit so they are ready to send when you have paid the lights off. So there will be no waiting once the final payment goes though.

Some pics of Navaras below.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.580015402054247.1073741836.579539442101843&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Micks-HID-Projector-Retrofits/579539442101843

The new website is coming together for guys wanting DIY kits. The kit below is what all Navaras take.

http://www.hidretrofits.com.au/inde...rofit-kits/bi-xenon-d2s-bolt-in-3-inch-detail

Please remember these are REAL projector HID conversions not cheap $50 headlights from China like the ones on ebay with inflated price tags.

Cheers Mick

I have a roof mounted 80 LED lightbar on my 2003 D22. Would these HID head lights essentially negate the use of the lightbar or would they work well together in the offroad environment?

Would be looking at getting a kit regardless as im finding the headlights are poor quality on country roads at night and i often have to rely on the lightbar to back em up and id rather just have good enough headlights and use the spotlights when needed on the road

Hi mate

When it comes to lighting I would concentrate on the headlights first as that's what you use all the time. Then once they are upgraded I would looking into what you would want in the way of light bars or spotlights.

Projector HID had a wide beam already and a high beam that is on par with some of the better spot lights.

For more information and options send me an email at [email protected]

I can give you some options and pics.

Cheers Mick

G'day mick

I've been looking at a mob on the Sunshine Coast who do led conversion kit for headlights. Jtsonline. I was just looking at ur page and saw u have an led tab too. Is this something u have started doing? What are the pros and cons over hid?

Latest posts

Back